The National Association of Mathematics Advisers (NAMA) is a UK based professional association run by members for its members and has a national dimension and impact. Typically members are advisers, consultants, lecturers, researchers and inspectors. Members of the Association provide advice, support and inspection services to all individuals or organisations that seek to make an effective contribution to the learning and teaching of mathematics. On behalf of its members the Association will do this by:
- Ensuring the maintenance of a forum for disseminating information and ideas on all matters relating to mathematics education; Being an effective organisation in provision for professional development of its members and others; (Current CPD opportunities for NAMA members);
- Representing the views of members in order to become an authoritative and influential body on mathematics education.
Is NAMA membership f or you?
- Want to be kept in touch with current mathematics education initiatives and debate in order to inform your work?
- Want a relevant and stimulating annual conference where you can network with others in the same field of work?
- Want to join a regional group of like minded professionals?
- Promote high quality mathematics learning and teaching at local and cluster levels?
- If your answers are yes then register now by contacting us by email to the NAMA Adminstrator
For more information on membership, the conference and newsletters please follow the links on the right of this page.
Once you join you will be able to access the full features of this website.